Video and picture of Waldo

Pilotman800

Heres Waldo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht16NxUnHNE

full

Last edited by a moderator:
he looks very healthy to me. what's with the first shot though? does he usually miss?

Its weird, he does miss a few times per day. A lot of the time he will touch the cricket, but it won't stick to his tongue. (Like you see in the video)

I think he may have a Vitamin A deficiency which I am on top of right now. His right eye has been closing randomly during the day and he sometimes can't keep the cricket stuck to his tongue.

Its weird, he does miss a few times per day. A lot of the time he will touch the cricket, but it won't stick to his tongue. (Like you see in the video)

I think he may have a Vitamin A deficiency which I am on top of right now. His right eye has been closing randomly during the day and he sometimes can't keep the cricket stuck to his tongue.

Closing the eyes during the day is a sign that your chameleon may be sick. I think a vet visit is in order sooner than later. Chameleons go down fast.

Closing the eyes during the day is a sign that your chameleon may be sick. I think a vet visit is in order sooner than later. Chameleons go down fast.

Thanks for the concern, but its under control now. He isn't doing it anymore since I started treating him with vitamin A.

Back
Top Bottom