Your Panther Chameleon's Color Language! Chameleon Academy

Your welcome! Yeah I loved the video. I loved that he points out that the pics people see of the Sire is of them fired up. A lot of people think they are going to get a cham that will look like that all the time. Just not the case.
Yeah, when only that fired up picture is presented it causes confusion in the beginner panther keeper. But the truth of the matter is so much more fascinating - they talk to us through their colors!

Yeah, when only that fired up picture is presented it causes confusion in the beginner panther keeper. But the truth of the matter is so much more fascinating - they talk to us through their colors!
I definitely didn’t know when I got my panther chameleon. He’s beautiful, but looks nothing like the sire or damsire I had seen. I really loved this video as well ☺️

I definitely didn’t know when I got my panther chameleon. He’s beautiful, but looks nothing like the sire or damsire I had seen. I really loved this video as well ☺️
One thing I love about breeders who are using the latest in genetics and husbandry is that the juveniles are actually showing color when they are ready to go to a new home so you get a basic feel for what they may look like.

Back
Top Bottom