vets

rocket89

everytime you guys go to a vet, how much do you end up paying for the visit. i will like to know before i get my chameleon and know how much i should save up.

I personally havent had to take my cham to the vet! (knock on wood)... IMO people on her usually try and fix some problems (debris in eye, dehydration ect) themselves by asking for help on here! I know personally that if I went to the vet every time I have been worried about something in the last 3 months of having my cham, I would have probably spent over 700.00 atleast. But instead I researched and asked for help! But if anything doesnt get better then its a visit to the vet for me! I recently called and a vet visit in my area is 54.00 just for the visit itself and the closest (exotic) vet to me is 1 hour away so thats about 30.00 in gas too! So thats 84 bucks and thats just the basic stuff. A fecal test is about 26.00 also. Hope this helped.

It all depends on what you are having done at the vets. It's usually around $50.00 for a check up, $15.00 for a fecal and then if you get any meds that's extra. Do you have a good chameleon vet? I'd call and ask them what they charge. I'm sure each vet is different.

my vet charges $40 for a basic exam and visit, but i usually get half price cause im the only client he has that has chams and he has always loved them..

Back
Top Bottom