Vets In The Bay Area.

I just started going to De Anza Vet Clinic, and was really impressed with the first visit, they seemed very knowledgeable https://www.deanzavet.com/

I recently switched over to them because the first place I had initially gone to wasn't able to differentiate chameleon gender and it didn't sound like they delt with with them as often as other reptiles

Ok, I will look into both of those places. @lokiopolis where did you get your cham?

I got my girl from a local pet store, you might want to look into legitimate breeders though, im sure you could post a thread and some more expirenced members could point you in the right direction for reccomendations

I check Craigslist every few weeks just to see what pops up for reptile supplies, enclosures, feeders, etc. And noticed someone in Campbell was breeding some panther chameleons?

I got my girl from a local pet store, you might want to look into legitimate breeders though, im sure you could post a thread and some more expirenced members could point you in the right direction for reccomendations

I check Craigslist every few weeks just to see what pops up for reptile supplies, enclosures, feeders, etc. And noticed someone in Campbell was breading some panther chameleons?
Ok. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom