vet visit

Bay687

taking frost to the vet on thursday of this week, im curious to hear how you guys transport your chameleon, i don't want to put him in a box, but i want to keep him on a plant, how do you guys take yours to the vet?

Hey bay, a dark box really is best, put something soft like bunched up damp paper towels, *not soaked* place them into the box, then close it lightly. he will sleep in the box and prevent much unwanted stress.

make sure to keep the car ride very cool, especially with the temps we are having right now.

thanks i appreciate that! he's six months now.. hard to believe that 3 months ago i got frost at the reptile show from you, im going this weekend to cali to get a veiled from lancecham.. meeting up with him

I hope you are visiting Dr. Funk! Sang is spot on about keeping it cool and letting them sleep.. keeps the stress down.. and you don't want the heat to get to them.

exactly.. the heat was what worried me the most, and the stress... im going to see Dr.Jay Johnson of the Arizona Exotic Animal Hospital in Mesa

I haven't had a reason to take my chams to the vet/had them long enough, and I live right in the Gilbert/Mesa area, so I was just wondering where I should go.

i live in the gilbert area off of lindsey and elliot, but this dr. i believe is good.. that's my opinion, plus he knows alot he has his own book on like reptiles and so on .. his address for his vet center is :

744 N. Center St ,Mesa AZ, 85201

im just taking frost in for his check up

i live in the gilbert area off of lindsey and elliot, but this is guy i believe is good .. his address for his vet center is :

744 N. Center St ,Mesa AZ, 85201

im just taking frost in for his check up

Ahahaha. I live on Lindsey and Baseline.

I'll keep that place in mind though, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom