Vet recommendations for Maryland (pref Baltimore)?

snitz427

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi! I have been looking for a good exotic vet to take my guys to, but there aren't many options near me. The most recommended vet I could find is still about an hour away... a drive I am willing to make, but hat will make dropping off 4 fecals on probably 4 different days a bit time consuming. The search feature has links to old threads that don't seem to exists, and honestly a 10 year old thread likely has outdated information in this area.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thank you Jann! Thst’s still over an hour from me, which i am willing to drive for a good vet! But hoping there is a good one a little closer, at least for fecals.

The locally advertised “exotic” vets I’ve contacted don’t do reptiles. The exotic apparently only applies to parrots and guinea pigs. There’s one a little closer I reached out to, but since they haven’t returned my calls I’m guessing they’re not interested or a good choice.

Nope. At least not the ones Ive found - which is suprising as i didint think you needed a reptile vet for a fecal. I have a huge animal hospital / vet 5 mins from home and they’re a nope too. Hmph!

Back
Top Bottom