Vet question

Hi all. I’ve had my female veiled cham for about 6 months now. She’s probably 8-10 months old, we’ve already been through her first egg laying and everything seems to be going smoothly! However, I’ve never taken her to a vet yet, and I’m wondering if I should? Just to make sure everything is ok? What do you all suggest, taking them for an annual or like every 6 months? Or only when you see a sign something is wrong? I just want to be a better keeper for her. Thank you!

Hi all. I’ve had my female veiled cham for about 6 months now. She’s probably 8-10 months old, we’ve already been through her first egg laying and everything seems to be going smoothly! However, I’ve never taken her to a vet yet, and I’m wondering if I should? Just to make sure everything is ok? What do you all suggest, taking them for an annual or like every 6 months? Or only when you see a sign something is wrong? I just want to be a better keeper for her. Thank you!
A wellness check along with a fecal is always a good idea. Gives you a chance to get to know the vet and them to know your cham. I would think an annual visit but fecal every 6 months would be good.

Back
Top Bottom