Verm-X

Sanababit

Hello guys, came accross a website about this product, anyone using it?, does it work?, i might give it a try, its just once a month and if it can keep my chams healty, then why not

Sana

I couldn't tell you. Here's the reptile formula ingredients

Ingreidents include:
Allium sativum (garlic), , thymus vulgaris (common thyme), *picrasma excelsa (quassia), foeniculum vulgare (fennel),*mentha piperita (peppermint),galium Aparine (cleavers), urtica dioica (nettle), ulmus fulva (slippery elm),cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon),*capsicum minimum (cayenne)

Says it must be dusted 3 consecutive days in one month.

Hello guys, came accross a website about this product, anyone using it?, does it work?, i might give it a try, its just once a month and if it can keep my chams healty, then why not

Sana

The flip side to the question is "why?". What leads you to feel you need this product to keep your chams healthy? If you are providing correct conditions, well kept feeders and correct supplementation your cham can easily handle a few parasites. They almost always have some due to their diet. So do most creatures including you.

Until someone shows me definite research in chameleons that use of this supplement prevented all parasite infestations in an otherwise healthy animal I would not use it just because it sounds like a good idea. I'll wait for the clinical trials.

Back
Top Bottom