Veileds?

I am interested in purchasing my first pair of baby veileds, i was wondering if they're much harder or easier than panthers to raise.Also were do you guys recemend i buy my first pair of babies...

veileds

as your name implies you're on the west coast, Reptile Depot which is based in california is haveing a special on veileds right now. they also sell a pretty nifty starter kit but i know you've owned chams before.
Good Luck!

From what I’ve read their needs are almost one in the same. The biggest difference being that veileds will eat a little vegetation; live non-toxic plants are a priority. Best of luck. I just love my veiled, attitude and all.

There are differences in temperature requirements and as edub said above veileds are known to eat vegetation. I would recommend purchasing from a respected breeder. I know at least three companies listed in the photo contest breed veileds.

evertech11 said:
as your name implies you're on the west coast, Reptile Depot which is based in california is haveing a special on veileds right now. they also sell a pretty nifty starter kit but i know you've owned chams before.
Good Luck!

i live right down the street from them,
If anyone has bought from them, please share how your cham turned out...

Back
Top Bottom