Veileds from Mango

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancecham

I have males and females from Mango now available to go to new homes. Mango is simply gorgeous with a wide range of coloration. The baby veileds are from spectacular bloodlines. The biggest babies are between 2.5 and 3 months. So, they are very big for their age and show gorgeous coloration for their age. They are very healthy and eating roaches, crickets and flies.

**--PRICE--**
4 to 5 inches.......$40
5 to 6 inches.......$50
6 to 7 inches.......$60
7 to 8 inches.......$70
8 to 10 inches.....$75

Shipping is not included in the price. For a shipping quote, please give me your zip code.

Pictured:
-Pic #1- sire- Mango
-Pic #2- one of the available veileds

I offer a full 10 day guarantee and even better, life-time support for your chameleon. So if you have any questions 5 minutes after you receive it or even 5 years later, I am there for you.

I accept paypal, credit cards over the phone, postal money orders and credit /debit cards through paypal, Western Union wire transfers. LOCAL PICK UPS WELCOME!!!

Overnight shipping is usually guaranteed by 10:30am. Heat/cold packs are used as necessary to keep the chameleon as comfortable as possible. Please inquire about shipping costs.

Feel free to call/text or email me([email protected]) with any questions.
I do not repsond to missed calls, so if you want to speak with me, leave a message.

Thanks for looking,
Lance
(562)458-8304

Attachments

• veiled-mango.JPG
    veiled-mango.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 101
  • veiledfrommango1-1-14.JPG
    veiledfrommango1-1-14.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 145
Status
Not open for further replies.