veiled supplementation

pwerfulyifu

does anyone have a link to any blog that will show me the supplementation for veileds in stages? like from babies to certain months to certain months. i remember seeing one that was pretty clear to me, not the one by sandrachameleon, but by some other guy. anyways, any clear and simple instructions will do. i get a headache when im trying to find one sentence in an entire book. oh yeah and my veiled is about 9 months give or take a month or two.

Are you planning on getting a baby in the future? Because a 9 month old vieled should be treated as an adult when it comes to supplements.

i got mine when he was 4 months old. i just wanna see if i should make any changes to his supplementing schedules. i am now feeding him 10 medium crickets every other day, and dusting during those feedings. is that ok or should i feed him more?

The standard board recommendation for an adult male veiled is 8 to 10 crickets every other day dusted with plain calcium.

2 times a month give D3 (either calcium with D3 or a vitamin with D3).

2 times a month give a multivitamin.

This is my supplementation schedule for my nearly 6 month old Veiled.

She gets:

Plain Calcium every single feeding I use Reptical I believe.

Twice a month she gets Calcium with D3 and her Multivitamin. I use Flukers with D3 and Herptivite.

I like to use the 1st and 15th schedule that way I never really forget. I always write down the last day I gave her supplements such as the Vitamin and D3.

Back
Top Bottom