Veiled sleeping outside: low of 75 degrees

High humidity definitely isn't a problem, but low temps could be. I wouldn't leave mine out if the temp gets below 67 I would bring him in. offer plenty of water and shade if its gonna get hot.

How old is the Cham? I'm comfortable with leaving my Chams out until it gets below 55. 90 is getting warm, so make sure to offer plenty of shade and mistings.

Yah he's been a little bit of a grump when I put him back in at night and I just figured he would like to wake up to some fresh sun and just stay out all day again. I hate bringing him in and out, but it feels fine outside for him.

How old is the Cham? I'm comfortable with leaving my Chams out until it gets below 55. 90 is getting warm, so make sure to offer plenty of shade and mistings.

He's a year and eight months. He's very healthy and does just fine outside all day. I've noticed him getting more used to his outdoor cage because I've noticed him in different spots trying to get sun all day.

Here in South Florida they have become a introduced species and people can collect them in the wild. Our lows can get down to 40s and our highs almost 100 degrees. Not that I am recommending keeping then in low temps, but they can handle it for short periods. 70's is no big deal :)

I'm with Max(well, almost). I think 50 is the bottom line. There have been people who have lost chams and found them and they survived extremely hot temps and extremely low temps also. High and low enough that we would have thought they would have died.

Back
Top Bottom