Veiled female grabing herself

Just an idea. I was hoping they could help you in some way. Do you have a multi vitamin supplement for reptiles?
She will need that and D3 twice a month. Some people use more often for pregnant females. Do you know about gut loading insects before feeding?

Maybe if I got in direct contant with them... (?)
I have Reptivite supplements. I´ll mark it down in my calendar.
Yes, just basically feed insects a lot of nutritious food, so cham can have more needed nutrition from them.

I decided to move male out of the room, to give Zuzka maximum privacy, plus I feed my insect strawberries + cucumbers + dandelion, and give cucumbers and strawberries straight to Zuzka as well. This weekend I am getting more plants into her cage, plus preparing laying bin ahead time.

Was lucky and got some plants ahead of time. Now I just need new Hygrometer. I also found out we have heat lamp and UVB 5 lamp.
This is her cage now, it is hand-made, so probably not perfect. But any thoughts would be nice.

Attachments

• ZUZKA4.jpg
    ZUZKA4.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 70
  • ZUZKA 3.jpg
    ZUZKA 3.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 71
Looks nice. I see you have branches in the basking area but I would add one more that was horizontal in that 8 inch from the top zone. You are on the right track with the plants but is there at least one spot where she can be almost completely hidden? (I can't tell) Having the security of a good hiding spot reduces stress even if they hardly use it.

Looks nice. I see you have branches in the basking area but I would add one more that was horizontal in that 8 inch from the top zone. You are on the right track with the plants but is there at least one spot where she can be almost completely hidden? (I can't tell) Having the security of a good hiding spot reduces stress even if they hardly use it.
How much is 8 inch in centimetres? :confused:
Yeah, she can, and she already does it, as I could not find her to feed her. Girl´s trying to hide:rolleyes:

I probably should learn your , as in american, measurement system and so , as it seems there is almost all members using this system :rolleyes:
And thank you! I am giving it my best after this mess.
Just another thing, I am a girl actually :love:

If she's producing eggs after being with the male you should have an egglaying bin in her cage.
Is she still grabbing herself?

If she's producing eggs after being with the male you should have an egglaying bin in her cage.
Is she still grabbing herself?
I´ll prepare laying bin after I get home after dentist, since it is almost end of semester in my country, weeks are busy.
Well, after meeting male, she is mainly resting/hiding in lower layers in her cage and she climb higher if she wants to eat or bask. But she was defensive when I showed her a male

Back
Top Bottom