Veiled dropped eggs today

RhettusMaximus

My F veiled cham has dropped eggs today. She's finally burried them in her sandbox.
My questions

Does anyone have experience with hooverbators? There is a trough that is to be filled with water on the bottom, i have hatchright hatching medium, so is it necessary to add water to the bottom of the incubator? Will it be too moist?

I don't really have anywhere that has a constant temperature in my house to incubate veiled eggs, at least no where that stays around 80 degrees F all the time.. this is why i have chosen to incubate the eggs.

Any advice at all or prior experience would be greatly appreciated by myself and my brother. Thanks!

It's said that some people keep them in a drawer. You know those heating pads were suppose to use for roaches? That should keep a nice constant 80. Or you could just leave them in the sand, some people try that because the eggs out in the wild have temperature drops and night and seasons. Try looking at chameleon news about incubation and I bet, since its madatory that you get the answers you are looking for immediately, that you could email one of the editors. They have been helpful to me with some issues and they seem to respond quickly.

You know my experience but i hope that sparked some ideas!

Back
Top Bottom