Veiled chemelon

Panther678

So you all know I was deciding between which chemelon I should get and I have decided to go for a veiled chemelon as they are a lot more available and easily found than Panthers or Jacksons. I am also aware they are a lot hardier than the 2 spieves so a better choice for me as I'm a beginner reptile owner. I have a question about humidity. Some places say high 80s other say it should be 30 to 40 so my question is what's the best humidity for these guys. Thanks.

That one with black eyes looks like an alien so cool. Also sorry I keep asking questions but I heard that need live plants because they tend to eat it which one is the one that if broken realises irritating sap.

That one with black eyes looks like an alien so cool. Also sorry I keep asking questions but I heard that need live plants because they tend to eat it which one is the one that if broken realises irritating sap.
I think you may be talking about ficus benjamina, also known as weeping fig.

But what if the cham decides to chew the brach
Veiled don’t chew on branches...at least mine don’t. They do nibble leaves though.I’ve looked high & low and haven’t been able to find a weeping fig, so use other plants like schefflera, dracaena and hibiscus. Those do need a plant light though...especially the hibiscus.

Back
Top Bottom