Veiled chameleon

ChamaeleoChris

New Member
Hello I was wondering if anyone knows of any reputable breeders or anything who have an adult veiled chameleon?

I read what plants they need does anybody know what place online or anything also has decent size plants for a big mesh enclosure all I can find is tiny pots Thank you in advance
 
Hi and welcome! 🙂 Unfortunately, there aren’t really dedicated breeders of veileds the same as there are for panthers. However, there is one breeder who breeds veileds every now and then, is a fantastic repeatable breeder and just so happens to have some veileds right now. https://framschams.com/collections/veiled-chameleons-for-sale You absolutely can’t go wrong with Fram’s.
For plants, it’s usually best to buy them at places like Lowe’s, Home Depot and Walmart. The first two pretty much always have a nice stock of house plants of decent sizes. You will want to wash, rinse and repot them all to avoid the chemical fertilizers and pesticides used.
 
Back
Top Bottom