Veiled Chameleon Vibrate

elizaann2

Chameleon Enthusiast
So this is new, I was moving one of the Govee sensors in my veiled's enclosure to get a more accurate reading of where she likes to hang out and she climbed up my arm to my shoulder. Then she vibrated twice. No joke. What does that mean???

So this is new, I was moving one of the Govee sensors in my veiled's enclosure to get a more accurate reading of where she likes to hang out and she climbed up my arm to my shoulder. Then she vibrated twice. No joke. What does that mean???
I’m not sure exactly what it means, but veileds at least communicate through vibrations at times. I’ll have to search for the info on it.

What an exciting experience! Must be saying something. What was hee coloration when she climbed up?

What an exciting experience! Must be saying something. What was hee coloration when she climbed up?
I don't know her coloring honestly she was on my shoulder where I couldn't see her unfortunately and then I was so excited to experience that that I didn't think to look at her. I bet she was annoyed though, I was messing with her enclosure and she no likey.

She was probably trying to tell me to leave her alone. None of my chameleons like it when I mess with the insides of their enclosures and I couldn't decide where to put that sensor in hers so I moved it a few times.
Yep almost surely lol Spike doesn't like it when I do that either. He will let my hand get really close to him now, and he's now eaten from my hand a few times, but he still also rejects me a lot, and has yet to walk onto my hand. But I also haven't been able to really try it a lot lately during the right times. Only can get that right time during the week. I'm gonna really "push" for it this weekend. I'll try to record video lol

Yep almost surely lol Spike doesn't like it when I do that either. He will let my hand get really close to him now, and he's now eaten from my hand a few times, but he still also rejects me a lot, and has yet to walk onto my hand. But I also haven't been able to really try it a lot lately during the right times. Only can get that right time during the week. I'm gonna really "push" for it this weekend. I'll try to record video lol
Best of luck to you! My panther has never been a handle me chameleon but my veiled tolerates me especially if I have bugs in my hand. We will see with my Jackson’s he will eat out of my hand but he doesn’t really like my presence I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom