I would not be worried at all. He just got a new home, you changed up his whole world, new furniture too. Its almost like starting over, when they tell you to leave them alone for 2 weeks and let them adjust. He needs to get use to it is all. Some new chams to new homes also refuse to eat, its the most common thing I read on this forum.
''Hey, I got a new baby cham, I have had it 2 days and its not eating'' and the response is the same every time, give them time, it all a new to them. His ''new'' set up is new. He doesnt hate you, he is just wigged out.
You may be the constant in this equation, but you just switched up every other variable in it.
Id let him alone, offer food (not in your hand, even if he did it before in his ''old'' home) Mist him, then get out of there. Give him two weeks. Then try to hand feed with a wax worm, or something he will get excited over, a nice fat silkie, or hornworm. Also get a live plant. Add more foliage. Pictures would be great. Order a pathos, something, but he needs a live plant. I personally think they all need and deserve a live plant. They provide a snack if he is feeling chompy, they up the humidity and hold water longer to encourage drinking. My fake silk vines hold nothing, I mist them, then bam the water is gone in seconds almost. My chams pathos and fig tree hold the droplets for hours. Plus she eats them and likes it. Raise the cage a few inches too if you can to help with stress.
But just know, he loves you, he just needs time. I gave my cham a shower and she wouldnt look at me for a week. So I left her alone, now I am back in her good graces, and all is well. Except when I had to check her mouth for mucus, then she was back to hating me again. 1 week passed now we are best buds again. I had to bath her tonight because her shed is not going well, I full on gaurantee she will hate me tomorrow. Big woop, she will get over it in a week, or two, or three, but when she does, ill be there waiting in her fave green t-shirt with a wax worm in hand.
ps. Male veiled goes through a mean puberty stage, but then chill out again. I however think this all has more to do with the new set up. But in the future if he suddenly turns into a big jerk, it could just be puberty.