US Veiled Chameleon Eggs (Hammy & Ivy)

I will have more Hammy and Ivy eggs within the next few days. Ivy is digging test holes. This is Ivy’s retained clutch. The eggs will need to be shipped within a few days of being laid.

I plan to keep part of the eggs but would like to sale some to experienced keepers so I want have such a large clutch of babies.

I'm asking $60.00 for three eggs shipped or $85.00 for five eggs shipped.

Please message me if you are interested or have questions.

You can see pictures of Hammy and Ivy below.

Last edited:
I still have the three Hammy and Ivy eggs I got from you in August, still looking fine. I'll let you know how hatching goes! For anyone considering getting some eggs, @jannb was wonderful with communication, eggs were packed great. arrived on time. I have one previous experience buying eggs from a breeder, @Matt Vanilla Gorilla, and four out of four hatched (in August). All Matt babies are alive and doing great, developing colors. The experience with Matt went so well that I was very happy to do it again. :)

I still have the three Hammy and Ivy eggs I got from you in August, still looking fine. I'll let you know how hatching goes! For anyone considering getting some eggs, @jannb was wonderful with communication, eggs were packed great. arrived on time. I have one previous experience buying eggs from a breeder, @Matt Vanilla Gorilla, and four out of four hatched (in August). All Matt babies are alive and doing great, developing colors. The experience with Matt went so well that I was very happy to do it again. :)

Thank you for the update. ❤️

Ivy is back digging again this morning. Hopefully, she will lay her eggs this time. Please let me know if you are interested in any eggs.

I’m shipping some eggs today? Anyone else interested? Today and tomorrow are the only days that it’s safe to ship.

Did you ship more eggs? The three I got from you back in August are looking great - plump and viable. My first hatching of eggs (panther eggs from @Matt Vanilla Gorilla) was a great experience. I expect this one to be as well! Thanks again for the great packing and shipping. I thought your price was very reasonable.

Hi jannb, I've followed you on here for years. I've raised 2 female and 2 male veilds (1 was a rescue). None ever mated even though there is a 5-gallon nesting pail available. I only have one female left and thought about getting one more male from FLChams. Then I thought of you. How much harder would it be for me to get a few eggs and try my hand at raising some. Which would you recommend and when would you have another clutch? Thanks

Hi jannb, I've followed you on here for years. I've raised 2 female and 2 male veilds (1 was a rescue). None ever mated even though there is a 5-gallon nesting pail available. I only have one female left and thought about getting one more male from FLChams. Then I thought of you. How much harder would it be for me to get a few eggs and try my hand at raising some. Which would you recommend and when would you have another clutch? Thanks

I don’t have any eggs right now but I do have 28 babies that I’ll be looking for good homes for them soon.

I don’t have any eggs right now but I do have 28 babies that I’ll be looking for good homes for them soon.
Oh wow. That might be even better. If you can let me know when and how much, I'd hang on and wait. Thanks so much!

@jannb just saw your messasge asking me about the eggs I got from you back in September. They look fine, have not hatched yet. Have the ones you kept or distributed to others hatched? Would that be the 28 babies you referred to on April 3? :)

@jannb just saw your messasge asking me about the eggs I got from you back in September. They look fine, have not hatched yet. Have the ones you kept or distributed to others hatched? Would that be the 28 babies you referred to on April 3? :)

As you know mine hatch and all others that got eggs have hatch except yours and one other girls. Thanks for the update and keep me posted.

Back
Top Bottom