Veiled Chameleon’s “Cone”

Stanley is beautiful!!! I definitely tried zooming in as much as I could to get a better view lol :rolleyes: Awesme setup. Out of curiosity.. what’s the last, longer enclosure for?

Thank you for the nice comment about Stanley! He has an album on my profile page.

The long enclosure at the end is for my Box turtle Bart. He likes some outside time, too.

Thank you for the nice comment about Stanley! He has an album on my profile page.

The long enclosure at the end is for my Box turtle Bart. He likes some outside time, too.

Oh my you have so many pets! Lucky you :love: Just saw his album he’s so handsome.. is he a faly? I’m only starting to learn about locales and the nosy faly has realy captured my attention lately.

Stanley is Ambanja. ❤️
Thanks to everyone for your feedback. I’ve attached a better picture of Naveen. Going on week 3 so far. He shed last week. Has gained 4 grams since his vet health check visit 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• A2C5288E-1F0B-477D-8F74-730AAE238890.jpeg
    A2C5288E-1F0B-477D-8F74-730AAE238890.jpeg
    295.1 KB · Views: 140
Thanks to everyone for your feedback. I’ve attached a better picture of Naveen. Going on week 3 so far. He shed last week. Has gained 4 grams since his vet health check visit 2 weeks ago.
He's looking really good! Weight gain is great. And his colors look wonderful. Je looks pretty happy, in my opinion!

Back
Top Bottom