Veiled babies!!!

All the babies are doing well so far and eating like little piggies. Still have 2 eggs that haven't hatched - not sure if they will or not, so we just keep waiting. Will post more pictures soon.

They are so adorable. I can't wait for my babies to hatch, but I still have a long way to go. My egg are only two weeks old today so a very long wait still for me, but hopefully mine are as cute as yours! Congrats!

Update on babies/more pictures

Update on my veiled babies. One of the remaining two eggs hatched a few days ago but that little girl is struggling. She seems so weak and fragile. I haven't seen her eat, but she does drink. I've tried hand feeding her, but no luck. She sleeps a lot so I'm afraid she won't make it. I will keep trying to do everything I can for her, but I'm not sure what else to do now. Any ideas? I know that not all babies survive, but I will be so sad to lose even one!

All the other babies are doing great - they are growing so fast. The bumps on their heads are now little points and they are getting plumper!

I posted a bunch of photos here.

Anyone want a baby when they are old enough??? :) I'm in Colorado.

Back
Top Bottom