Veiled at petsmart

I too worked at petsmart about 16 years ago lol.

They have seemed to pick things up as a whole to some degree. Ours doesn’t sell saltwater fish anymore(stopped a while back). They seem to try to give their animals the recommended things… the main downside I see is very small enclosures and of course things aren’t 100% optimal. In their defense, if the animal is being sold in a decent amount of time and the small cage is temporary then fine. The chameleon enclosure is pretty small at ours though.

It’s tough to jump at this because I work 5 days straight and there’s just no time to do anything until this stretch is done. Then I still have my daily kids’ football practice, homework, house chores, workouts, etc. BUT with all that said I have been heavily considering it, my wife even wants to go get him.
Ok less thinking and more getting and posting pics here. LOL Even your wife is on board I mean hello, GREEN LIGHT!
 
Back
Top Bottom