Veil fell off my back?

jacksonchamnew

Avid Member
We were looking at my reef tank and then he climbed on my back and I was taking him back to cage and he jumped off and landed on carpet. Hissed and started running. Got on my hand and then I put him in cage and watched him. Seems fine. Why can't he hang on back when we are walking around house?

We were looking at my reef tank and then he climbed on my back and I was taking him back to cage and he jumped off and landed on carpet. Hissed and started running. Got on my hand and then I put him in cage and watched him. Seems fine. Why can't he hang on back when we are walking around house?
Because he shouldnt be hanging on you while your walking around the house... This is not normal for them. Your moving around and they can feel unsafe and try to jump to get to a place where they do feel safe. They are not a parrot that sits on your shoulder content for the ride....

Because he shouldnt be hanging on you while your walking around the house... This is not normal for them. Your moving around and they can feel unsafe and try to jump to get to a place where they do feel safe. They are not a parrot that sits on your shoulder content for the ride....
You beat me to it?

Back
Top Bottom