Vegan Chams?

FlChamMom

Avid Member
Just went to Petco for crickets (And to the woman with the fake Prada purse who asked why I let my 3 year old carry the bag of crickets due to germs- I saw your son pick his nose....and eat it) Anyway, was told by the girl who sold me the crix, she just bought a veiled cham and was "teaching him to be vegan". Apparently she did not like bugs. We need a license for potential chameleon owners...:rolleyes:

Carlton

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just went to Petco for crickets (And to the woman with the fake Prada purse who asked why I let my 3 year old carry the bag of crickets due to germs- I saw your son pick his nose....and eat it) Anyway, was told by the girl who sold me the crix, she just bought a veiled cham and was "teaching him to be vegan". Apparently she did not like bugs. We need a license for potential chameleon owners...:rolleyes:
Reminds me of some Animal Planet show episode where AC officers arrived at a house to investigate sick cats. Their bizarre clueless owner was feeding them cereal grains because she was a vegetarian and didn't approve of eating meat.

I wonder if we'll "recognize" this vegan if/when she finds the forum and posts about her poor sick cham. How we could wish the store person had refused to sell the doomed creature to her!!!

MoniqueC

Jeeeeeeze. I hate people. You can't teach a reptile or any animal to be vegan. It's not even really healthy for humans. Chams are fragile creatures that require a very healthy diet of is variety of nsects and vitamins. Hopefully she will realize that when her Cham gets sick. I swear some people need to be checked out before buying pets.

Also, you should of tottally called out that fake prada purse wearing mom. I hate mothers that like to stick their nose in other people's business

Top Bottom