Vancouvers! Need some info please

zsazsa85

Established Member
Hi there,

I'd like to know if there is a feed store in Vancouver that sells worms (silks, horns, butters, phoenix)!

Thank you,
Zsofi

some one correct me if im wrong but doestn canada have some laws against superworms / mealworms? Theres a PetrSmart in north vancouver im sure they sell something there

im in eastern canada and we can get horns, supers, and mealworms. we cant get roaches though. Call around some pet stores if they don't carry them some places will order them in for you.

Thank you guys!

As far as I know only roaches are illegal in Canada. But mealworms are ok for sure. The only thing I know that you can't use live mealworms for fishing. :) That's the only thing I know about fishing too. :D

Aquariums West in Vancouver can carry silks, butters, supers, meals, wax and horns. They also at times have fruit flies. Call before hand as often they might not have many types of worms available.

There is also Mr.Pets which can carry phoenix worms, silks etc.

As well, some Pet Smarts carry horn worms on top of supers, meals and wax.

Aquariums West in Vancouver can carry silks, butters, supers, meals, wax and horns. They also at times have fruit flies. Call before hand as often they might not have many types of worms available.

There is also Mr.Pets which can carry phoenix worms, silks etc.

As well, some Pet Smarts carry horn worms on top of supers, meals and wax.

That helped a lot! Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom