Van.BC-any breeders? I want another baby!

marxous

Hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone from vancouver bc canada breeds veileds? im lookin for a mate for my baby right now, i think shes female, so i would be looking for a male if thats the case. I would be keeping them seperate, i would just like to raise 2 from birth to get a sense of family, rather than adopting an adolescent.

thanks guys!

-Marc

Marc, get used to the one you just recently bought first. After you raise this one to adult hood you'll be able to learn things and do things differently the second time round. You may also decide that with yoru experience you gain later on, that you would like to keep a different species since you do not intend to breed.

I do intend to breed, i just read that its best not to breed them untill they are older. I would love to raise a pair together... but the panthers also look dead sexy!

crazy ammount of money to raise babies!!! I still think it would be rewarding once you have gotten good at it though! all the cute little critters scuttling around would make your heart melt :p

You said..."all the cute little critters scuttling around would make your heart melt"...and all the cute little critters scuttling around may make your heart break when they leave for their new homes too.

Back
Top Bottom