Uvb lights vs height?

I just wanted to see if both uv lights work i got one out. So I should use 5% uvb and one tube light for plants right?
You should have the 5% and one daylight bulb. but without the screen cover your going to get higher numbers. You will need the highest basking branch to be about 12 inches down for a 3 UVI level. I would not go any higher then that.

You should have the 5% and one daylight bulb. but without the screen cover your going to get higher numbers. You will need the highest basking branch to be about 12 inches down for a 3 UVI level. I would not go any higher then that.
okay thank you so much for the help so much! Can you help me with this question: how often should I water lemon and mandarine because I know that they are from really warm regions so I dont want to give them too much water with misting every day on side.

okay thank you so much for the help so much! Can you help me with this question: how often should I water lemon and mandarine because I know that they are from really warm regions so I dont want to give them too much water with misting every day on side.
I water my mini orange about once a day but i'm not sure that's correct ?

I'd put a screen on the top and put the lights above that, so your cham can utilize the space in your viv, it looks kind of small for an adult cham aside of a pygmy mini species

I'd put a screen on the top and put the lights above that, so your cham can utilize the space in your viv, it looks kind of small for an adult cham aside of a pygmy mini species
I tought this is enough space for him?
E1754B63-928A-47F3-907E-B87742FE15F1.jpeg

LOL I do not have the plant gods on my side.. Typically I kill things off. I seem to be doing well with my plants in the enclosure but I do not have anything that requires much more then the mistings.

Im sorry I need to ask you guys one kore question. If I opened and turned on uvb light once and then didnt use it for 6 months is it still good or its for garbage?

Thanks I know it’s stupid question but I’m that kind of person that need to know everything to be sure.
I would rather people ask questions rather then assume. So never be sorry for asking questions. Your learning and you want everything to be correct for your chameleon. Not a thing wrong with that. :)

Nice job of building. Something to consider with a solid ceiling and lights attached to the ceiling...
A "cage" made of ¼" (6mm) mesh to protect the cham from climbing directly on the tubes, or sticking a finger in where it might get a shock. This may be overkill—IDK.

Nice job of building. Something to consider with a solid ceiling and lights attached to the ceiling...
A "cage" made of ¼" (6mm) mesh to protect the cham from climbing directly on the tubes, or sticking a finger in where it might get a shock. This may be overkill—IDK.
Okay thank you!

Back
Top Bottom