Uvb light fixture

hzliedmond

Established Member
Hello once again I made a mistake a brought a reptizoo light fixture I know they r bad I made a mistake. My question is should I return it and get the arcadia 6% or can I just change the light bulb ,? For some reason I can't seem to find a arcadia 6 % 24 inch at a reasonable price please help thanks

Hello once again I made a mistake a brought a reptizoo light fixture I know they r bad I made a mistake. My question is should I return it and get the arcadia 6% or can I just change the light bulb ,? For some reason I can't seem to find a arcadia 6 % 24 inch at a reasonable price please help thanks
You are correct, that is not the best of fixtures but you could use it with a Arcadia bulb. That decision is up to you. Lightyourreptiles.com has the 22in. 6% bulb in stock and they are a sponsor of the forums. Personally I recommend the ProT5 fixture by Arcadia that you can get with a 6% bulb. I have them on all of my enclosures.

You are correct, that is not the best of fixtures but you could use it with a Arcadia bulb. That decision is up to you. Lightyourreptiles.com has the 22in. 6% bulb in stock and they are a sponsor of the forums. Personally I recommend the ProT5 fixture by Arcadia that you can get with a 6% bulb. I have them on all of my enclosures.
Thank u so much ! Just placed a order for the 6% . Hope I won't have to upgrade to 12% any time soon lol

Hi, it's true that reptile hardware can be pricey, but you can always make a wish list for gift ideas from family and friends.

Back
Top Bottom