uuuuggggggghh

pfal26

I just want to get (find) an awsome cham so i can start building my cage, but i gotta find a place to put the cage etc... uh, so jelous of looking at all ur chams and cages uggg....

wat r the best plants for a cham and where can i get good branches and bend a vines?

pfal26 said:
I just want to get (find) an awsome cham so i can start building my cage, but i gotta find a place to put the cage etc... uh, so jelous of looking at all ur chams and cages uggg....

wat r the best plants for a cham and where can i get good branches and bend a vines?

First, calm down. Take a breath.

Second, as I suggested in my PM to you. You need to do ALOT more research before you buy a cham, a cage or even pick out a place to put it. Read EVERYTHING on the following sites, then start looking for animals and supplies.

www.chameleonnews.com
www.adcham.com
www.chameleonsdish.com

This will help you make an educated decision on which species to get and what advice will be helpful in your situation.

Well, you can get a ficus plant(a.k.a, ficus benjamina).And i get vine from my backyard and then i wash them.

To get pm's go to your logo on the home page top right. Then click were it says pm's.

I tried using some flucker vines they were cheap but not real impressed on how long they held up. I believe it is exo-terra that makes the bend-a-vine those work pretty good and hold up real well. I use those and an assortment of sticks and branches I got in my yard. You can make so pretty cool stuff out of branches and some twist ties. Do clean them if you get them from outside. A couple of them I sanded with rough grit paper with my dremel to give them better traction because they were to smooth.

Would reptiledepot or someone like that have the bend a vines and do you have a link? Do you think you could show me some of the branches and what you did with them from the ones you got outside like the finished produt because I do better making things through visuals it'd be helpful thanks!

Back
Top Bottom