Uthmollers Chameleon

Who says Panthers have all the colors of the rainbow?:D I love this guy!

Wish I had a better camera then the one on my Iphone, oh well.
Enjoy.

photo-21.jpg
[/IMG]

photo-22.jpg
[/IMG]

Glad he is settling in nicely!!! I could never get a pic of him showing his "electric" colors. The camera always washes them out. You can def see the blueish purple on his head in yours though!

very kool i love seeing pics of new species ( to me LoL )
thanks so much for sharing be sure to post some more.

He's so neat! I love the texture of his skin, the black makes it look like it would be like bark or something. Really really cool!

thanks for the compliments on him. I think hes nice and happy in his exo terra all alone:) and yes, the colors in the pics do NO justice to what they looked like in person! I just need a female or two for him. So everyone keep a look out for me:)

That lizard is amazing and by far one of my most favorites. Im glad someone else can see his true beauty! He really does have some electrifying colors, not to mention a nice orange head! I raised that boy from a little tyke. Keep me posted on him!

Picture1137432.jpg

Picture1137423.jpg

nice pic :)

do you have any information for this species ? because i have one for half year, but i can find any information for feeding this beautiful chameleon,Like temperature ? humidity ? maybe i 'll post some pictures of mine later:D

Jared, I know, he is beautiful! now find him a female!:)

Rayor, pm me your email and I will send you an article that chris anderson sent me on them. I dont think there is too much info out there on this species besides whats in the Tilbury book

showjet,

i've already pm you my e-mail address ! please check and many thanks for your kindly help !

Ray

Back
Top Bottom