Using mist king for 2 cages...how?

sarahog

Okay so I just purchased a mist king starter kit. I wanted if for my female Cham's cage but now I feel that I should also hook it to my male's cage even though he's never had issues being hydrated and I actually see him to from leaf to leaf drinking. Figure better to have it than not to. BUT I don't know what I need extra to make it work for 2 cages. I've never used mist king before this is all new to me based on members recommending I get one :)

Okay so I just purchased a mist king starter kit. I wanted if for my female Cham's cage but now I feel that I should also hook it to my male's cage even though he's never had issues being hydrated and I actually see him to from leaf to leaf drinking. Figure better to have it than not to. BUT I don't know what I need extra to make it work for 2 cages. I've never used mist king before this is all new to me based on members recommending I get one :)

Just need to buy a few attachments.

A new MistKing Value T Misting Assembly and enough tubing to reach the second cage.

Okay sorry I feel so clueless...so I'm assuming you somehow attach the current nozzle to this? I'm completely horrible at assembling gadgets and getting a picture in my head of how it would fit together. Where does the second nozzle attach on the t valve?

This is a simple diagram I made to demonstrate it for you(sorry only had a minute to whip it together).
Diagram.jpg

I didn't diagram the cages since they are fairly obvious.

Maurer THANK YOU so much!! That put it all together for me being I'm a visual person! I really appreciate you taking the time to spell [read: draw] it out for me!

Fantastic! I needed the answer to this question as well :) The mist king site is awesome because you can send your significant other, that has no idea what it even is, an email of the product from their page. It's gonna be a mist king Christmas :)

Back
Top Bottom