URGENT! Tell me which I should get!!!

PenelopeLove

So I have the option for a nosy be or an ambilobe!

But I have to be quick or I'm going to miss out!!!

I've always wanted a Nosy Be but now I'm torn after seeing these pics!

These are 2 of some of the ones I can get!

Attachments

• ambilobe.jpg
    ambilobe.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 105
  • nose be.jpg
    nose be.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 132
Flip a coin.......both are cool. If you get one, then you'll be wondering if you shouldve gotten the other........no good answer, so just flip a coin.

I'd get the nosy be if that's what you wanted all along. THEN get the RB ha! Idk I'm pretty bad when it comes to something I want. I'd have to get both. Sorry, I can't be more helpful.

Even though you have always wanted a Nosy be I would go with the red bar ambilobe because he quite a nice looking one and between the two of them he catches my eye first.

dude that ambilobe is amazing... I personally like nosy be better.. but this guy is sweet.. how much are they both going for?

dude that ambilobe is amazing... I personally like nosy be better.. but this guy is sweet.. how much are they both going for?

They're both going for $450-500 I think.. I'm just waiting on a confirmation for the prices.

I really like Nosy Bes and I'm scared I'll wish I pick that instead!

Really pleased you are ready for another one:):) difficult choice, both awesome .
Look forward to updates. And pics, lots of them.:)

Really pleased you are ready for another one:):) difficult choice, both awesome .
Look forward to updates. And pics, lots of them.:)

Thanks Kate :)

I've opted for the Nosy Be (just waiting on confirmation back from the supplier).. I know that's the right one for me.. Pennie will be pleased for sure :)

And don't worry... there will be pictures! :D

Thanks Kate :)

I've opted for the Nosy Be (just waiting on confirmation back from the supplier).. I know that's the right one for me.. Pennie will be pleased for sure :)

And don't worry... there will be pictures! :D

Ask the seller to pick out one who has a more laid back temperment. That often is the better choice for a "pet".

Back
Top Bottom