URGENT! Need help with veiled eggs

Leo_the_veiled

Hi, I have had 50 veiled eggs incubating for just over 5 months now and I noticed they started windowing and changing a strange colour. Can anybody help me and tell me what is happening.

IMG_2598.JPG

They could be getting ready to hatch. I heard that when eggs are getting ready to hatch, they develop what looks like splotches in the egg shell.

Really? I don't think that eggs this stage into incubation will show signs of infertility or something else. Pictures please, and candle one if you are okay with it.
Ok I will just give me a second. And also I've heard lots of opinions on humidity, what do you think is a good percentage

I’d recommend not messing with them. Keep them in a dry, dark place with the lid on the container. Hopefully they will be good. Do you have you baby bins ready and tons of feeders? My clutch of 27 babies ate 4000 Crickets a week plus all the other feeders I bought such as Phoenix Worms, micro superworms, fruit flies and praying mantis.

I’d recommend not messing with them. Keep them in a dry, dark place with the lid on the container. Hopefully they will be good. Do you have you baby bins ready and tons of feeders? My clutch of 27 babies ate 4000 Crickets a week plus all the other feeders I bought such as Phoenix Worms, micro superworms, fruit flies and praying mantis.
No I don't have any bins yet, I'm going to get the supplies tomorow

Back
Top Bottom