Ups

pantherkid2

Established Member
What's the latest you guys ever recieved a ups ground shipment? It's been 5 days now and I still haven't recieved my cages.. Also what the latest time they would drop something off?

What's the latest you guys ever recieved a ups ground shipment? It's been 5 days now and I still haven't recieved my cages.. Also what the latest time they would drop something off?

Ground is usually done by 7:00-7:30 p.m. It can be a little later during hectic shipping times like christmas.

Use the tracking number they gave you. That should give you some idea where your package is. I am not a big fan of ups though. When we order cages it usually takes three days, and we are only a 4 hour drive away from their location!!

Well the guy that I bought the cages from on the forum said he will check the tracking number a call me later.. So we will see it's been about 5 or 6 days already and nothing has came

If he shipped UPS normal ground could take up to 10 days to get it through them. UPS also does not deliver on weekends making them slower then FEDEX.....

Well the guy that I bought the cages from on the forum said he will check the tracking number a call me later.. So we will see it's been about 5 or 6 days already and nothing has came

He should just give you the tracking number, so you can track it yourself, instead of relying on him via messages that can possibly be missed.

If he shipped UPS normal ground could take up to 10 days to get it through them. UPS also does not deliver on weekends making them slower then FEDEX.....

That's true, Fed-Ex does deliver on sat. where as UPS does not, unless it's a sat. deliver package, which is ridiculously expensive to do.

Back
Top Bottom