Ups finally arrived with my panther

Thank you everyone, sdheli420, he gets excited or pissed reaaally quickly. He changes color at every little thing. He is a crazy eater too. He will eat anything i give him.

Nice

7 monthes ? yah and i am willy wonka, in 15 years i have never seen a panther with adult color like that at 7 monthes

7 monthes ? yah and i am willy wonka, in 15 years i have never seen a panther with adult color like that at 7 monthes
Do u have any chocolate shaped like a melleri or possibly a quad????
or some taffy shaped like a tongue shooting out????

He is 7 months old and very large.

Mwebb, if you do not trust my word then i will give you the number to the breeder i got him from.

FearAffect, you are a funny man.

trust

He is 7 months old and very large.

Mwebb, if you do not trust my word then i will give you the number to the breeder i got him from.

FearAffect, you are a funny man.

it's not about trusting you. it's just not possible, he might of sold you a breeder that he had but 7 monthes no and did you hatch him an watch him grow? i am not try to be any way but i have raised a few baby's.

Last edited:
Yes i know you have. My male is from a very solid breeder. Do you know of Kammerflauge Kreations? They are the ones who hatched him out and have his birth date on record. Be my guest and call them and ask them.

My ambilobe male at that age was even more colorful.....so I have no doubt that yours is to..........anythings possible with todays selective breeding......the only Kammer Cham. I had was a female that look like a male....so they do produce some uberly colorful lines. Flukes happen.

pics

Yes i know you have. My male is from a very solid breeder. Do you know of Kammerflauge Kreations? They are the ones who hatched him out and have his birth date on record. Be my guest and call them and ask them.

ok buddy it's a very nice cham, post some pics of it's nails becuse a 7 month old always has vey sharp fresh pointy nail not worn down.

Back
Top Bottom