Updates on Gringo the broken tailed Cham.

Hello everyone! Another update on Gringo. I think he’s finally nearing the end of his long road. His tail looks phenomenal compared to what it was when I first got him and his foot has healed completely.

F36B8F33-D671-4A3C-BB24-2A608772F1F1.jpeg

D87BBDD1-6A13-4FA4-87DC-50E5D88E1849.jpeg

4BAE6760-7287-4E34-8302-5213E4A132FD.jpeg
D6324564-7DDB-4035-BFDC-83159C2D63A0.jpeg

Few pics of his tail. It’s slowly gaining color back. I think the black parts are bruising or some type of discoloration from injury as it’s getting proper blood flow.

He also gained a bit of weight and is a pretty active. Today was the first day he puffed up at me, I’m gonna take that as he’s feeling better enough to be a usual veiled chameleon, cranky and mean lol!
2038E778-739C-444D-95D0-5B20EEBE19C3.jpeg

I’m still on the fence about keeping him. He’s a sweet pea, but I’ve seen some YBBB Panther chameleons and those look amazing. I have time to think as I’m in no rush. Maybe mom will let me get a fourth chameleon.. we’ll see..

A2D829B9-7AF5-4A22-A4CF-284D3485AD9B.jpeg

Picture above is just for comparison :).

Hmm 🤔. I can just always say he “escaped and buy a YBBB but secretly hide him in my room. My mom loves the chameleons but idk if that’s much love 😅.
Unless you have extra lights, cage, eetc. I don't know if that would work lmao. I'm pretty sure she'd catch on lmao. Maybe just express your love. Maybe you can tell her that you love this guy but you want another... or if this is a hobby you want to continue for years. When one of them pass then you can have another. I know it will be quite some years. But atleast you'll have all the experience & time with your buddies. Instead of giving him up & wondering what if.

Unless you have extra lights, cage, eetc. I don't know if that would work lmao. I'm pretty sure she'd catch on lmao. Maybe just express your love. Maybe you can tell her that you love this guy but you want another... or if this is a hobby you want to continue for years. When one of them pass then you can have another. I know it will be quite some years. But atleast you'll have all the experience & time with your buddies. Instead of giving him up & wondering what if.
I’ve got time to think about it, you do bring up great points though.

Back
Top Bottom