Updated new cage

Jbennaim

When I got my new 2x2x4 cage I was getting told it lacked more vines and walkways so I got him a new live ficus Pothos hybrid thing I found at Home Depot I want some more criticism as to what I should add please

I assume this was already pointed out in one of your other threads, but better safe than sorry, are you working on upgrading your lighting?

The temps and stuff are always between 85-90 what else do you recommend?
I dont see a linear UVB light, I'm assuming you're using a compact coil bulb in that dome? You'll need to upgrade to a linear hood with a T5HO linear uvb bulb

Aside from linear t5 uvb which should be your top priority to avoid mbd. id try to raise the enclosure off the floor they are arboreal and like to be up high. As for inside the enclosure secure some horizontal branches near the top and try to get the pothos to vine up. Those long vines do no good on the floor of the enclosure

Last edited:
Aside from linear t5 uvb which should be your top priority to avoid mbd. id try to raise the enclosure off the floor they are arboreal and like to be up high. As for inside the enclosure secure some horizontal branches near the top and try to get the pothos to vine up. Those long vines do no good on the floor of the enclosure
I’ll see about the horizontal branches and the Pothos isn’t long enough yet to run up I’m waiting for it to get long enough

Back
Top Bottom