Update on the Gang With Pictures

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
We took everyone outside this morning to hang out on their trees until it got too hot. They all enjoy going out and I love seeing them happy.

First up is my sweet little Jr. He is still with me but has his good and bad days.

ChamsJuly42013080_zps11b7dcc1.jpg

Next is Hendershot. I've been seeing him slow down allot lately and thinking about driving down to Marathon with him and Jr to see Dr. Mader.

Thepetsandtheirhomes9113438_zps2b2fab3e.jpg

My beautiful lady Hera is not like Sage and doesn't enjoy being on the photo taking stick. She's a little stressed here and not showing her beautiful blues.

Thepetsandtheirhomes9113363_zpsd00a9121.jpg

Sage loves being on the photo stick and shows off when he's on it. He is a little mess but just over the past few days he's getting really, really sweet.

Thepetsandtheirhomes9113052_zps44abb845.jpg

Thepetsandtheirhomes9113136_zpsf29154de.jpg

Thepetsandtheirhomes9113581_zpsc6df18d9.jpg

Thepetsandtheirhomes9113584_zps6bee54dc.jpg

Cooper is finally starting to grow a little. I think I can see some colors coming in. Some yellow around his eyes and some blue/green on his body.

Thepetsandtheirhomes9113265_zpsa22a0b7a.jpg

Thepetsandtheirhomes9113283_zps32c36cc3.jpg

Thepetsandtheirhomes9113245_zps75190d56.jpg

Dulce has had a rough few months. She stopped eating and had an egg that she couldn’t lay. Dr. Mader ended up doing surgery and also removing both ovaries on July 1st. She is now finally back to eating on her own, gaining weight and looking good once more.

DulceandTatecage9113016_zpsd4275d31.jpg

Red is still in remission and doing well. He helps me guard the chams when we go outside. Here he is wearing his cancer survivor tag.

RedSadieHendershotHeraSidFlash33113609_zpsd32bfe39.jpg

Teddy is 3 months old and doing great. I just got him at the Daytona show a couple of weeks ago.

Thepetsandtheirhomes9113442_zps1ca13890.jpg

Teddy's outside play pen

Thepetsandtheirhomes9113587_zps5d3afcd8.jpg

Thepetsandtheirhomes9113590_zps5d796f31.jpg

Everyone looks great...congrats to Red for kicking cancers butt!! I can't believe all the yellows on Sage! Too cool!

Awww Jann all of your babies look so good!! I was just going to send you a message about your Teddy!! Hahaha I love that little one!!! Beautiful photos! Happy to see everyone doing so good! Sage was a little show off!! So sweet! Ty for sharing! :)

Jann, the gang looks great. Happy to hear they are doing well. Teddy is just too cute.

Thank you Rachelle. Teddy is just the sweetest little guy. I am already in love with him. :)

Everyone looks great...congrats to Red for kicking cancers butt!! I can't believe all the yellows on Sage! Too cool!

Thank you for the kind words about my guys Jennifer. I am so pleased with Red's progress and so very thankful that we went fo the chemo. Sage is a little mess but the past few days when I pick him up he has wanted to cuddle a bit before he runs to my head.

Awww Jann all of your babies look so good!! I was just going to send you a message about your Teddy!! Hahaha I love that little one!!! Beautiful photos! Happy to see everyone doing so good! Sage was a little show off!! So sweet! Ty for sharing! :)

Thank you for your nice comment Lauren. The very worst part about having these guys is they have to get old and leave us. Teddy is an absolute pleasure to keep. I am so happy that we got him. Sage is just so funny when he gets on the stick....he never wants to get off. :D

Jann your reptile (and canine) family are fantastic!! All of them look so happy and Sage? What a sassy little guy! Love, love, LOVE his yellows - he is spectacular! Hera, despite being stressed on the stick is still beautiful and its nice to see Cooper colouring up! Such a stunning group!

Jann, everyone looks great! What a wonderful crew you have. Of course, I still have a soft spot for Hendershot - but my goodness, that Sage is something else! What an adorable little boy! So glad Red is still in remission!

Deb

great looking cham fam:cool: thanks for sharing:D

Thank you for the nice comment on my pet family.

those parsonii really DO look like dinosaurs, awesome!

The Parsonii are very rewarding to work with. Thank you for your kind words.

Cute as ever Jann, I never get tired of looking at your crew! :D

Thank you Michelle!

They all look great! I love sage

Thank you for the nice comment. Sage is totally awesome. He just bubbles with personality!

Jann your reptile (and canine) family are fantastic!! All of them look so happy and Sage? What a sassy little guy! Love, love, LOVE his yellows - he is spectacular! Hera, despite being stressed on the stick is still beautiful and its nice to see Cooper colouring up! Such a stunning group!

Thank you Lisa for the compliments. All my guys are very special to me and I love them dearly.

Jann, everyone looks great! What a wonderful crew you have. Of course, I still have a soft spot for Hendershot - but my goodness, that Sage is something else! What an adorable little boy! So glad Red is still in remission!

Deb

Thank you Deb for always being so kind. Hendershot is the sweetest boy and it just kills me to see them slow down. Sage is definitely something else. :) Red has been my best bud for 11 years now.

Everyone looks great Jann. I can't wait to come down and visit again-hopefully soon, and see the new additions.

I'm happy Dulce is OK. The kitchen would be empty without her.

Kevin

Everyone looks great Jann. I can't wait to come down and visit again-hopefully soon, and see the new additions.

I'm happy Dulce is OK. The kitchen would be empty without her.

Kevin

Thank you Kevin! I am looking forward to a visit from you. Dulce is a really cool lizard and a very sweet little girl. She is a big part of our family and I was so scared when she had surgery even though Dr. Mader told me he was very successful with this surgery. Dulce is fine now though. The only way you can tell she had a problem is the big scar on her belly. :eek:

They're beautiful-chams and all! I love the yellows on Sage and also the cute picture of Teddy outside:D

Thank you so much Patrick! Sage loves to strut his stuff. :D Teddy is quickly stealing my heart. He is just so adorable.

Lots of really nice pics for one morning outing. All of the animals look great, but Hera looks awesome.

Thank you Scott for the nice complement. Hera is quite the lovely lady.

Wow Jann, I just love looking at pictures of your reptile family!!!

Sid looks so sweet with his head resting on that branch...

Hendershot is such a beautiful blue; Moe only gets that blue when he see his girl or when he is tucking in for bed :)

Sage is looking great! The one of him fired up is a contest winner for sure!

I am so glad to see Red is still in remission, so is my little dachshund Penny :D

jann i was curious if you had any high resolution files of some of these, i would love to set some nice backgrounds, veileds preferably!

Wow Jann, I just love looking at pictures of your reptile family!!!

Sid looks so sweet with his head resting on that branch...

Hendershot is such a beautiful blue; Moe only gets that blue when he see his girl or when he is tucking in for bed :)

Sage is looking great! The one of him fired up is a contest winner for sure!

I am so glad to see Red is still in remission, so is my little dachshund Penny :D

Thank you so much Eric for all the nice comments about my guys. In the first picture that's Jr but it's ok because I've had quite a few to have to keep up with. Sid left me back in April. :(

I'm really glad to hear that Penny is doing well.

jann i was curious if you had any high resolution files of some of these, i would love to set some nice backgrounds, veileds preferably!

Sure just PM me your email address.

Back
Top Bottom