update on quadricornis

Eszzie

Some new pictures, my little man is growing fast! He weights twice as much as in september now.

IMG_5300.jpg

IMG_5302.jpg

IMG_5303.jpg

IMG_5304.jpg

IMG_5305.jpg

Thanks!

They are not too hard but it's very important too keep them cool and foggy, very foggy. I have a fogger on all day and hand mist him so he can drink. Also the use of vitamins and calcium must be reduced compared to veiled's or panthers.

Further it is a really nice and curious male, active and not scared or aggresive at all. Very nice species to have.

He looks great. Quads will always be my favorite chameleon. Life without a quad is just too sad, hope you do great, and get that guy a girl.:):)

He looks great. Quads will always be my favorite chameleon. Life without a quad is just too sad, hope you do great, and get that guy a girl.:):)

I think that will be arranged in a few months. If all goes well with my veiled eggs I can get some money out of that. Not that it's so exciting to breed with veiled's but there is a huge shortage on them here right now, so I plan on selling one or 2 clutches in 7-9 months and then get enough money to set-up something big on quadricornis and maybe adding montium to the collection ;)

Back
Top Bottom