update on quadricornis

Eszzie

Some new pictures, my little man is growing fast! He weights twice as much as in september now.

Eszzie

Thanks!

They are not too hard but it's very important too keep them cool and foggy, very foggy. I have a fogger on all day and hand mist him so he can drink. Also the use of vitamins and calcium must be reduced compared to veiled's or panthers.

Further it is a really nice and curious male, active and not scared or aggresive at all. Very nice species to have.

laurie

Retired Moderator
He looks great. Quads will always be my favorite chameleon. Life without a quad is just too sad, hope you do great, and get that guy a girl.:):)

Eszzie

He looks great. Quads will always be my favorite chameleon. Life without a quad is just too sad, hope you do great, and get that guy a girl.:):)
I think that will be arranged in a few months. If all goes well with my veiled eggs I can get some money out of that. Not that it's so exciting to breed with veiled's but there is a huge shortage on them here right now, so I plan on selling one or 2 clutches in 7-9 months and then get enough money to set-up something big on quadricornis and maybe adding montium to the collection ;)

Top Bottom