update on my panther from lance (:

ruru

my one and only panther :D
i got him off the forum from lance, hes a lucifer baby :p
he definately has an attitude like his daddy LOL
he hates anyone and everyone ... hoping to set up a free range for him soon, hoping that will help with him at least tolerating me a little haha his colors are really starting to pop! iv loved watching him grow! they are so amazing!!:cool:
full

full

full

not the best picures lol they are camera phone pics and dont do him justice!
and i cant get a friendly picture of him ... he absolutely hates me lol but hates the camera even more, he will his and even lunge at it every time :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh another one of my amibole's brothers. They must be related as they both hate me and my camera as well. Lance must selectively breed for ornery buggers :D

i got him back in october i think....so about 5 months now?
hahah he looks pretty pissed! mine is the same way... my veileds are the sweetest tho lol im hoping his attitude changes once he matures :rolleyes:

Hmm, I got mine at the end of October and he was already 3 months old...How big is he now. I guessing mine is about 8-9 inches head to tail. If your's is about the same, we might have clutch mates.

full

heres a pic of when i first got him october 28th. and yea he looks about the same size. its possible we do :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh another one of my amibole's brothers. They must be related as they both hate me and my camera as well. Lance must selectively breed for ornery buggers :D

well mine must be a odd ball, I like to call him socially indifferent. he's from lance as well but his sire is amaze jr. jr. so maybe that the difference or maybe I'm just lucky?

But I guess you should expect little devils being you have the offspring of lucifer! He is how ever a beautiful creature and I'm sure his babies wil be also.

Yes, your cham and ruru's are brothers.
I just wonder if that "mean" gene could be passed down, with both of yours being not so friendly.
I do have a Lucifer baby that is 3 months older than yours and is as gentle as they come. So who knows.
But they look great and in another couple months, they will be transformed into awesome coloration.

Ruru,
His colors are coming in very nicely. In another couple months, he will be extraordinary... Can't wait.... Thanks for sharing the pics.

Back
Top Bottom