Update on my cage!

Added 4 new sets of vines ranging from the bottom to the top and adding a few new basking spots. The temps at the basking spots have increased since I have angled my basking bulbs and is now sitting at around 85-95. They now are off the top of the screen and I'm hoping they are in a good position.
1549258208768591268008245942539.jpg
20190203_222121.jpg
20190203_222054.jpg

I'm looking at getting a male panther cham. Either a pardalis or ambilobe I'm thinking.
The temps are sitting a little high at the moment though. I'm very worried about possible burns and want to make sure I get it done properly.

I'm looking at getting a male panther cham. Either a pardalis or ambilobe I'm thinking.
The temps are sitting a little high at the moment though. I'm very worried about possible burns and want to make sure I get it done properly.

Pardalis is the species name (F. pardalis) of panther chameleons haha. Ambilobe is a locale, but there is no such thing as a pardalis panther locale ;)
Is one of those lights UVB?

Haha I was doing some reading on locales and figured that out lol, I've got lots to learn still.. Ide like to correct and say I'm looking at the ambanja and the ambilobe locale mainly.

And yes to the UVB, I have a t5 double bulb fixture with a Arcadia 6% and a 6500k plant light.. the other lights i have are a 65w incandescent and a 75w plant light bulb

Back
Top Bottom