Update on Haze

He's SOOOOOO cute! I want one of these guys now... At first I wanted a Carpet but now these guys are pulling me toward their direction.:)

2x2x3 would be optimal ( I have him in something a little smaller but I'm picking a new tank up very soon) and haze is about 11-12cm from head to vent. (He's almost fully grown btw)

Edit: thought I'd add he's in a 2x2x2.5 foot enclosure right now

Thanks man!

I think its because he likes coming out of his 'house'. He never seems to mind handling what so ever. (although I try not to do it too often)

It also probably has to do with me not being in his enclosure with a camera

Who knows? :p

Seeco, would you say hes been puttin' on some weight since the other pics I showed you?

He looks nice! Best in the last 2 pics for sure. Why is that?

Yeah, I thought he looked better in those too. Are they all of the same day? I think he is looking better than when you first got him. Keep up the good work!

Prettyinink, As Steven said, 2x2x3 would be a decent cage size for a multituberculata. They might not be the biggest cham, although a decent size, but they are super active! One of the many reasons I like this species along with cool horns, super long tail, nice coloration and patterns.

Of course buy CB when you can because WCs do not always do well. Seeco might still have a mess of them;)

Yeah, I thought he looked better in those too. Are they all of the same day? I think he is looking better than when you first got him. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! Good to know I'm doing something right :p
And no, the last two were a little more recent.

Back
Top Bottom