Update on Goliath

squeekz1992

So today, after sitting in my room doing hw for hours, I look over to see Goliath dancing at the front of his enclosure, and I put a worm in there, he ate!! I saw him do it so Ik I wont find it later :D i gave him six more and he ate four of them :) Now he is responsive when I tap the glass!!

Also, I put a water dish in there, Ik people say "don't put a water dish with a baby beardie" but I am letting him be and instead of stressing him by getting him out to bathe and drink, I put the dish in there, he knows the dish is water and I have seen him in it before. I am not worried about humidity, it is only about 15%, but I am SUPER proud of my lil man for eating his lunch today :D

So today, after sitting in my room doing hw for hours, I look over to see Goliath dancing at the front of his enclosure, and I put a worm in there, he ate!! I saw him do it so Ik I wont find it later :D i gave him six more and he ate four of them :) Now he is responsive when I tap the glass!!

Also, I put a water dish in there, Ik people say "don't put a water dish with a baby beardie" but I am letting him be and instead of stressing him by getting him out to bathe and drink, I put the dish in there, he knows the dish is water and I have seen him in it before. I am not worried about humidity, it is only about 15%, but I am SUPER proud of my lil man for eating his lunch today :D

That's really good news. Hope he continues to improve .:)

really good news! Yea my boy ate 10 crickets this morning and a super.... Running around like a chicken with his head cut off :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom