Update on ghost! they grow so fast.

jmacphee9

he is almost 6 months, eating well. i will have to get one after he has had his food for the day, what a plumper!

ghost sleeping. i wish i could get one without the cage but opening it would easily wake him up.

here he is the day we got him.

also man has he developed quite the kung fu grip! strong little guy. he is showing torqouise on his belly now as well as some yellows.

The veils really do grow at an insane rate. if you blink they add 30g. could you imagine other creatures growing that fast. you could be six feet tall in 10 months from birth. The only animals i have seen grow that fast (off the top of head) are dogs or burmese pythons. even the fastest of others, seems somewhat feasible.

The veils really do grow at an insane rate. if you blink they add 30g. could you imagine other creatures growing that fast. you could be six feet tall in 10 months from birth. The only animals i have seen grow that fast (off the top of head) are dogs or burmese pythons. even the fastest of others, seems somewhat feasible.

heh i have never thought about it like that, but yea dogs do go quite a bit in a short amount of time, but in terms of body mass over time..i havent experienced another animal grow this much. he is like 3-4 times his length in just 4 months! dogs grow maybe double their length in that amount of time?

Back
Top Bottom