UPDATE: Lombardi the Male Veiled!

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
I haven't really been around much...but between moving and work I found a couple mins today casue I realized it was time for another update on Lombardi...I believe he is approaching 5 months old and well I figured it would be a good idea to make a thread that I can continue to add these updates too. But before we look at the man today... We must first reminisce of the days that brought us here... Some of the classics.

LombardiBox.jpg

LombardiEmerging.jpg

CrazyChm.jpg

OnHand.jpg

Peeking.jpg

Scream.jpg

Spots.jpg

Then a couple months later....

100_9129-1.jpg

100_9234.jpg

And Now Today...
Notice the white on his head when he is at rest... It is always there until he fires up. Sorry for the blurry shots... He does not coorperate like the panthers I am used to taking pics of.
100_9340.jpg

100_9447.jpg

100_9470.jpg

100_9469.jpg

Thanks For looking.... I have some video of him munching down a Dubia... that I am just waiting on to upload then I will post it here.

~Joe

he is such a beast, a true quality animal..

he almost makes me want to get a vieled.

Still my favorite picture, absolutly hilarious.
CrazyChm.jpg

His legs fire up all yellow! That is wild! :)
And the white head thing he gets from Leon-that will eventually color up too!

He is gorgeous!!!!!! Can't believe all that yellow for only 5 months old. Luie was 8 months before he colored up like that. He looks great! Jann

Thanks Everyone! He is a blast to have around. There is just something about a veiled that makes a great pet. So active in his cage, and always observing whenever anyone comes in. He is a little shy if you approach with your hand...but warms up easily. And he looks so proud when he is perched high on his favorite spot... He would be perfect in a large display enclosure. A great Cham!

Thanks for all the comments!:D

~Joe

Wow.... he looks great Joe, amazing coloration.. Now i wanna get a male form Juli!

You should my guy from the same clutch is showing some awesome colors. Seems all of these guys have great personalities too!

Lombardi has some insane colors, it's amazing how much yellow these guys have.

Thought I post some current pics! I weighed him today...and at five months he is 97 grams! He is gets bigger and studdlier by the day. :D

100_9515.jpg

100_9512.jpg

100_9513.jpg

Back
Top Bottom