Update for Stefan

Dupontman2

Here are some pics of your girls!! Showing some gravid coloration! Have not been with a male so they would be infertile. Laying bins are in with both girls. Also some pics of my new male, Squiggy!!

Attachments

• laverne1.jpg
    laverne1.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 82
  • laverne2.jpg
    laverne2.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 126
  • shirley2.jpg
    shirley2.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 92
  • shirley3.jpg
    shirley3.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 133
  • squiggy3.jpg
    squiggy3.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 89
These kids are growing up also? Where does the time go. how old are they now? Looks like you are doing well with yours.

The girls from Stefan are right about 9 months old. They are showing lots of turquoise and are really pretty female veileds. Stefan did a good job with them. They are very healthy chams. And my new male who came from FLCHAMS is really breaking out with alot of turquoise too. Dont know if I want to breed them, been there done that, cause its alot of work and you get leary of whom you sell them to. Not to mention how tough it is on the females!

They are looking fantastic! Im really glad i sold these two girls to you!
They have such great coloring! Im glad you aren't considering breeding them because of their health :)

They look a lot like their mom. And their markings defiantly come from Clea. defiantly in that first picture!

Thanks for the update! I enjoy seeing these gorgeous girls!

Your welcome! They are really pretty girls, they come out with different colors all the time. Laverne has always been very nice and mellow and now Shirley is finally coming around and being a whole lot nicer. They love it outside in this FL sun. I built them both nice big outdoor cages and they love it out there. I like to sit on the back porch and watch them. And I am glad you sold them to me!! How is your problem going at school, I hope everything works out for you. You are just a really nice young man!! Dont ever change!

Your welcome! They are really pretty girls, they come out with different colors all the time. Laverne has always been very nice and mellow and now Shirley is finally coming around and being a whole lot nicer. They love it outside in this FL sun. I built them both nice big outdoor cages and they love it out there. I like to sit on the back porch and watch them. And I am glad you sold them to me!! How is your problem going at school, I hope everything works out for you. You are just a really nice young man!! Dont ever change!
I am dieing to see the cages Post some pictures!

As for the idiot at my school, i had to deal with him again today. :rolleyes:

Okay I will post some pics! As for the idiot, be the bigger man! Punks like that will never amount to anything and you will look back years from now and just smile when you see them at the reunions!

Okay I will post some pics! As for the idiot, be the bigger man! Punks like that will never amount to anything and you will look back years from now and just smile when you see them at the reunions!

I cant wait to leave them all and go to my high school since im not going to the LOCAL high school :)

That will be like starting a brand new life. I wish you all the best, just remember, there will always jerks wherever you go. Just make alot of friends, be kind to everybody and treat them the way you want to be treated. There are more good people than bad people. Just be yourself and everything will be ok!!

Thanks Jann and Ktown. Squiggy is growing really fast. I think he is going to be a very colorful veiled. The girls come to the front of the cage whenever they see the spray bottle coming!!

Back
Top Bottom