UPDATE...and Im mad as h@%!

We got the catfish festival where I live. Its thousands of people getting drunk, blaring music, and eating catfish lol
I'll be honest, we have some crazy things like that in England too. Ours have the excuse that they were invented in the middle ages!
Ever heard of the cheese rolling festival?

lol Smartarse quip waht in the world are you talking about.
Ok, we're way off topic now, so apologies to SonTigerPantherCham for making this serious thread too lighthearted. What I wanted to say was 'shrimp festival'? - but why?
'Petroleum festival'? - do you not have enough festivals already?
And last but not least - why shrimp and petroleum?

wow that cheese rolling festival was funny as all heck... looks like it hurts 0.0
Lol, did the ambulances give that impression?

haha @David well not just the ambulances but the tumbling wildly and bumping heads and crap XD

Heck if I would know! I asked and was told its because we make petroleum... then I asked don't others? XD XD

haha @David well not just the ambulances but the tumbling wildly and bumping heads and crap XD

Heck if I would know! I asked and was told its because we make petroleum... then I asked don't others? XD XD
Yeah, I've never done it but the wild tumbling and bumping does make it look sort of sore.
Like I said - Americans'll have a parade/ festival about anything. While I also admit that I can think of no logical reason for the cheese rolling ;)

haha then that makes us even David =p I tihnk thats more of a human thing than just a cultural thing. =p
Yeah I know what you mean. Even though 'cultural' in this context is by definition human :p
Also, culturally speaking, an upstart little colony like the US (joke;)) has decided much more recently to have a big dog parade.
Cheese rolling is a real tradition, lol.......therefore we are even, but my excuse is better :D

Back
Top Bottom