update and baby melleri first shed

pamnsam94

Established Member
Of the 16 that hatched 7/19/13-7/26/13, three have died (the smallest and the weakest ones from the beginning). The other 13 seem to be getting stronger every day and more enthusiastic about eating all the time.

Perry

Attachments

• DSC05875.jpg
    DSC05875.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 266
OMG! How cute is that! I just saw your photos of your suspected pair! I am totally jealous! Congrats on the babies!

Perry since you have chams everywhere, send me some of the melleri and I will board them for you. Then send them all home when you are ready.:) They are just too cute for words.

He looks awesome! I remember when I brought home a baby melleri a couple years ago, I couldn't stop looking at him! They're absolutely adorable.

Absolutely adorable! I wish I could have known my Melleri when they were that small.

Deb

Perry since you have chams everywhere, send me some of the melleri and I will board them for you. Then send them all home when you are ready.:) They are just too cute for words.

For some reason, I really believe you would do that Laurie, grow them a bit then send them back to me. ;)

Perry

Back
Top Bottom