Unique dream enclosure ideas(any reptile/animal)?

jamest0o0

Chameleon Enthusiast
Figured I'd make a fun post about it because I've been daydreaming up all kinds of enclosures. Something I thought could be interesting with enough space; a multi climate enclosure. Like an oasis set up, having an arid surrounding with some water and tropical plants. The tricky part would be keeping the humidity and temps right on both sides, possibly utilizing fans for more airflow on one side(and lower humidity). Not sure about which inhabitants would be suited for this, but I've been enjoying thinking about it.

Let's hear any ideas you all have

Figured I'd make a fun post about it because I've been daydreaming up all kinds of enclosures. Something I thought could be interesting with enough space; a multi climate enclosure. Like an oasis set up, having an arid surrounding with some water and tropical plants. The tricky part would be keeping the humidity and temps right on both sides, possibly utilizing fans for more airflow on one side(and lower humidity). Not sure about which inhabitants would be suited for this, but I've been enjoying thinking about it.

Let's hear any ideas you all have
This sounds a lot like @Brodybreaux25 condo !!.

I would turn an outdoor screened in patio into a tropical looking area for different types of macaws. I mean the ground would be soil and the whole thing would be bioactive with safe trees and plants. Or something like my grandma is doing right now, she has 2 bengals and is building a green room with obstacles made from different types of vines and sticks from their land. They had one at their old house but they are making this one more for the cats.

I would turn an outdoor screened in patio into a tropical looking area for different types of macaws. I mean the ground would be soil and the whole thing would be bioactive with safe trees and plants. Or something like my grandma is doing right now, she has 2 bengals and is building a green room with obstacles made from different types of vines and sticks from their land. They had one at their old house but they are making this one more for the cats.

You think big! That would be awesome. Reminds me, I've wanted a toucan for a while lol.

I’ve actually seen someone do this, but it’s an enclosure for up to 7 chinchillas and they have little walkways and ramps mounted along the walls. It was all connected to a giant play room and one of the tubes went to a tv room were the one part of the enclosure was the stand underneath the tv.

she has 2 bengals
Did you mean senegals??? or bengals???
Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 10.23.31 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 10.24.24 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom